Bi-LED headlights for classic Porsche and VW:
- Innovative design and advanced technology by OSRAM
- White street illumination, similar to Xenone headlights
- One of the brightest available 7" LED headlamp in the world
- Lifetime of LED > 30.000 hours
- Low power consumption
- Resistant to vibration
- Integrated control unit
- H4 connectors for easy "plug and play" connection
- UV-resistant and hard-coated polycarbonate front screen
- Aluminium housing
- Available in (black-) Chrome, matt and (matt-) black
- Available with and without position light system
- Voltage range 12 - 24 Volt
- 3 years warranty included
- And many more..
For more information or orders please go to www.kaege.de
About the Company:
It was back in 1992, when Roger Kaege – a certified vehicle construction and bodywork expert – decided to enlarge his service facilities into a representative
Next to his manifold competences for other car brands, it has been his passion for Porsche which soon gave him the reputation of being a true expert in everything related to high-end sports car tuning and services.
His steady professional presence at the Hockenheimring made him soon a “well-known man” with an outstanding expertise.
Slowly but steadily, Roger Kaege’s team was growing, the facilities enlarged and the capacities ensured to start working on a vision: To honour the rock solid 993 with the timeless look of a F-model.
You are invited to learn more about Roger Kaege’s portfolio, expertise and references on his company’s website www.kaege.de